Combo Forks for Front Loader
We present multifunctional forks from the front loader equipment category. Combo forks are a tool that allows you to handle both bales and pallets. With combo forks, you don’t have to choose between pallet forks or bale forks – you have a 2-in-1 solution!
Thanks to the ability to easily detach two tines, these forks enable safe and efficient loading, unloading, and transportation of products placed on pallets. Furthermore, we can adjust the fork spacing according to pallet size, thanks to the width adjustment feature.
- 2-in-1 versatility (for transporting both pallets and hay bales)
- Suspended from loaders using Sanko frame hangers and Euro frame hangers
- Secured with two pins at the bottom of the frame for safety
- Sturdy teeth reinforced with conical bushings to prevent them from rotating during operation
- Adjustable width for pallet forks
- Powder-coated finish
- Designed and manufactured in Poland
- Guaranteed safe purchases
|forks length||120 cm|
|forks spacing||60 cm|
|forks diameter||3,6 cm|
|load capacity||300 kg|
Feel free to contact us for a full commercial offer and product availability information. We are ready to answer all your questions and provide the best solution for your needs.
Mon. – Fr. 8.00 – 16.00
Sat: 8.00 – 14.00