Bale Forks for Front Loader
We present bale forks. They are an indispensable companion to your front loader, ensuring efficient and reliable transportation of straw bales, hay, and other agricultural materials. This invaluable tool finds its use in farms, animal husbandry, and various agricultural sectors.
- Suspended for loaders using Sanko frame brackets or Euroframe.
- Secured with two pins at the bottom of the frame.
- Robust forged tines, reinforced with conical bushings to prevent tine rotation during operation.
- Designed for both round and square hay bales, as well as other baled materials.
- Powder-coated finish.
- Designed and manufactured in Poland.
- Safe purchase guarantee.
|forks length||74 cm|
|forks spacing||63 cm|
|forks diameter||3,6 cm|
|load capacity||300 kg|
Feel free to contact us for a full commercial offer and product availability information. We are ready to answer all your questions and provide the best solution for your needs.
Mon. – Fr. 8.00 – 16.00
Sat: 8.00 – 14.00